Intralinks provides professionals with a virtual data room to be able to manage the entirety of sensitive data regarding a deal. It is renowned for being one of the cheapest virtual data room providers on the market without compromising quality. Services begin at just $6 per month, which is drastically lower than many competitors’ prices, which can reach over $1000 per month. Intralinks Dealspace is a well-known virtual data room provider, and it is renowned for its low prices.
Dealspace does not require the construction of point integrations or replacing pre-existing content systems. Rather, Dealspace users can share their sensitive information by connecting to the network. The company targets a wide variety of markets, offering services for individuals, small businesses, and large enterprises. It also support a wide variety of devices, giving users flexibility with how they wish to communicate their confidential information.
Intralinks has a 20-year record of ensuring that high-stakes transactions and expensive business deals (worth over $30 million) have been processed in an efficient and secure manner using the Internet. Many customers who seek security solutions software want the provider to be reputable, so Dealspace excels in this area.
This company uses cloud-based technology, and all the interfaces associated with Dealspace are user-friendly and easy to use. Many customers praise the company for making the software very simple yet sophisticated, and very few have complained that the system is too complex or complicated.
The customer service support from this company is multi-dimensional, and can meet the needs of individuals living in all parts of the world. As soon as you navigate to their website, you can find a tab to chat with a sales representative. This makes it easy for potential clients to ask topical questions regarding the product, pricing, etc. Also, located on the website are different customer support numbers for various countries. For example, there are numbers for residents of North America, Europe, Africa, Middle East, Asia Pacific, and Latin America. There is also a general international line customers may call. The accessibility of this global support is unparalleled by any other company. Competitors tend to offer services and support in multiple languages, claiming to be able to help individuals of nearly all nationalities, yet none display the various numbers users may call directly on the home page.
- The software does not require any additional plug-in, and it will adapt to any pre-existing system.
- The interface is user-friendly and easy to navigate.
- The company is reputable and appears attractive to customers.
- The software is one of the cheapest available on the market.
- The software is high-quality, and the price does not reflect a poor design.
- The design of the software is complex, so while the interface is simple and easy to learn, it can be difficult to master managing the structure completely.
- Some of the features included in this software require prior knowledge, or prior training. Therefore, customers may need to already possess certain knowledge, or they must seek out specific training before fully maximizing the usage of this software.